Wednesday, November 27, 2013

1. Paint walls with an existing neutral color (grey) 2. Cover an awkward window with a picture 3. Floating shelves add storage + display 4. Window panels as shower curtains add height 5. Personal photos shot + framed 6. Details: greens - even faux - give life to a space + scented candle keep space smelling fresh. 7. Add door knobs to cabinet

bathroom design
bathroom design

Download whole gallery
I think one of my rooms in my house will have to be striped. I'm not sure whether I would have chosen a room that had moldings all over the wall but I suppose it kind of breaks up the stripe a bit.
I think one of my rooms in my house will have to be striped. I'm not sure whether I would have chosen a room that had moldings all over the wall but I suppose it kind of breaks up the stripe a bit.

Download whole gallery
A Rain Shower
A Rain Shower

Download whole gallery
Gray Bathroom Design. We are getting close.
Gray Bathroom Design.  We are getting close.

Download whole gallery
1. Paint walls with an existing neutral color (grey) 2. Cover an awkward window with a picture 3. Floating shelves add storage + display 4. Window panels as shower curtains add height 5. Personal photos shot + framed 6. Details: greens - even faux - give life to a space + scented candle keep space smelling fresh. 7. Add door knobs to cabinet
1. Paint walls with an existing neutral color (grey)  2. Cover an awkward window with a picture 3. Floating shelves add storage + display 4. Window panels as shower curtains add height 5. Personal photos shot + framed 6. Details: greens - even faux - give life to a space + scented candle keep space smelling fresh. 7. Add door knobs to cabinet

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment