Wednesday, November 20, 2013

bathroom- this is exactly how our tub is positioned with the wall, window, etc.... Josh was already talking about doing bead board at the base of the tub and I said I wanted shelves on the other wall....I like how this little built in looks!

Pink and white bathroom
Pink and white bathroom
Click here to download
Scraps of Fabric "Curtain." P - ideasforho.me/... - #home decor #design #home decor ideas #living room #bedroom #kitchen #bathroom #interior ideas
Scraps of Fabric "Curtain."  P - ideasforho.me/... -  #home decor #design #home decor ideas #living room #bedroom #kitchen #bathroom #interior ideas
Click here to download
bathroom- this is exactly how our tub is positioned with the wall, window, etc.... Josh was already talking about doing bead board at the base of the tub and I said I wanted shelves on the other wall....I like how this little built in looks!
bathroom- this is exactly how our tub is positioned with the wall, window, etc.... Josh was already talking about doing bead board at the base of the tub and I said I wanted shelves on the other wall....I like how this little built in looks!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment