Sunday, November 17, 2013

Master Bath Renovation, Another Lara Mark Designs creation and this time, it's in my own house! I thought our bath stall needed a little re-vamping. , Our bath stall has had nothing on its walls for the almost five years we lived in our home. Its now a great spa like feeling bath! , Bathrooms Design

black walls, white tile in bathroom
black walls, white tile in bathroom
Click here to download
Master Bath Renovation, Another Lara Mark Designs creation and this time, it's in my own house! I thought our bath stall needed a little re-vamping. , Our bath stall has had nothing on its walls for the almost five years we lived in our home. Its now a great spa like feeling bath! , Bathrooms Design
Master Bath Renovation, Another Lara Mark Designs creation and this time, it's in my own house! I thought our bath stall needed a little re-vamping. , Our bath stall has had nothing on its walls for the almost five years we lived in our home. Its now a great spa like feeling bath!    , Bathrooms Design
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment