Sunday, November 24, 2013

Reclaimed wood custom built door to the log home in Big Sky, Montana. Look at the ax marks on the wood! Gorgeous, rustic, and obviously a heavy door!

Reclaimed wood custom built door to the log home in Big Sky, Montana. Look at the ax marks on the wood! Gorgeous, rustic, and obviously a heavy door!
Reclaimed wood custom built door to the log home in Big Sky, Montana.  Look at the ax marks on the wood!  Gorgeous, rustic, and obviously a heavy door!
Click here to download
The Yellow Cape Cod: SW Garden Gate walls, Dover White trim in Satin
The Yellow Cape Cod: SW Garden Gate walls, Dover White trim in Satin
Click here to download
Retro, vintage style bathroom with pink tiles This totally reminds me of my gma and gpa's house - except I think theirs was a teal/mint green!
Retro, vintage style bathroom with pink tiles  This totally reminds me of my gma and gpa's house - except I think theirs was a teal/mint green!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment