Tuesday, November 19, 2013

This one of my favorite solutions for small spaces and storage. These are not only great in a bathroom, but great in laundry room, closets for gloves and hats during winter, and craft rooms. I love how you can attache different sizes and colors of baskets to the towel rod to color code things. - 30 Brilliant Bathroom Organization and Storage DIY Solutions

This one of my favorite solutions for small spaces and storage. These are not only great in a bathroom, but great in laundry room, closets for gloves and hats during winter, and craft rooms. I love how you can attache different sizes and colors of baskets to the towel rod to color code things. - 30 Brilliant Bathroom Organization and Storage DIY Solutions
This one of my favorite solutions for small spaces and storage. These are not only great in a bathroom, but great in laundry room, closets for gloves and hats during winter, and craft rooms. I love how you can attache different sizes and colors of baskets to the towel rod to color code things. - 30 Brilliant Bathroom Organization and Storage DIY Solutions
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment